Did you know that 69% of new businesses are home based?
I can say that without a shadow of a doubt that I am not surprised by this statistic…not one bit!
Over the years, I’ve noticed that now more than ever, Entrepreneurs are leveraging cloud based tech tools to start and build their businesses.
Additionally, folks are using these resources to easily find and hire talent for their teams (from anywhere in the world regardless of geographic location), communicate with them and ultimately save a ton of money on the costs associated with “traditional office” expenses.
Furthermore, according the following Infographic below by GFI, 75% of small business owners believe that mobile computing has improved their lives.
The “Traditional Small Business Office Setup”
- Leasing/Renting Office Space
The 21st Century Small Business Office Setup
- Laptop, cloud based apps, internet services – working anywhere in the world….
- Leveraging technology to build an office
I will go on record and state that ultimately how you structure your business is based on the TYPE of company that you have and how you can best provide services to your customers.
A Great List of Tools and Resources for Working Remotely
The resources that I am sharing with you are ones that you can use to start, run and manage your business on the cheap.
The best part about using these tools is that they are all cloud based software applications that you can use and access from any device as long as you have an internet connection.
- For Billing and Invoicing Your Customers
- For Conducting Web Based Chat’s and Virtual Meetings with your Clients
- For Taking, Making, and Receiving Calls on the Go…
- When You Want to Track and Manage your Projects
- For Prioritizing Small Business Tasks and Taking Notes on the Fly
- When You need to Organize and Share Documents with Your Team Remotely
- For Instant Messaging and Chatting with Your Team Members
This article was written by Kim George from Business2Community and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.