(HealthDay News) — Stress not only affects your performance at work and home, it can also impact your health.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests:
- Set your alarm a little earlier each day to have some quiet time.
- On weekends, take a break from work. Use your days off to do something different, such as learning a new skill.
- Use another word other than stressed (such as “stretched” or “challenged”) for a few days to see if you feel different.
- Set all of your clocks ahead by five minutes for a little bit of cushion.
- Think of one thing you can do each day that will have a big positive impact on your personal life.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
This article was written by Diana Kohnle from HealthDay and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.