(HealthDay News) — A healthier you usually means a healthier family.
But what’s the best way to achive this? The American Academy of Family Physicians advises:
- Make time each day to focus on things that make you happier and healthier.
- Find balance in both your personal and work lives.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Don’t be afraid to ask others for help and support when you need it. Seek help from your doctor, if necessary.
- Get regular exercise, and find ways to battle stress.
- Try new hobbies and activities.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
This article was written by Diana Kohnle from HealthDay and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.