We’ve scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we’re bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Tomatoes, corn, zucchini! Tomatoes, corn, zucchini! Summer’s best refrain, on repeat.
- One of summer’s perfect pairs, fresh tomato and basil, were meant to be dolloped onto pasta. (Turntable Kitchen)
- Chowder’s lighter, brighter, vegan sister is packed with corn, lemon, and coconut milk. (Nutrition Stripped)
- The classic Australian zucchini slice gets an eggy, bready, bacon-and-cheese-filled upgrade. (The Clever Carrot)
- Balance out all that summer produce you’re getting with (brown) butter and (fontina) cheese. How about in a risotto? With lobster? (Half Baked Harvest)
- Take everything in your CSA box (eggplant! zucchini! squash blossoms! kale! tomatoes! leeks!) and put them together. (What’s Cooking Good Looking)
- The always enviable grilled cheese gets another boost from tomato jam. (Cookie and Kate)
- Spicy from jalapeño, sweet from corn and zucchini, salty from feta, and super comforting from gnocchi. We’re in! (Dishing Up the Dirt)
- What looks like pasta is actually daikon radish—all gussied up with corn, tomatoes, and a creamy coconut sauce. (Golubka Kitchen)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
This article was written by Caroline Lange from Food52 and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.