We’ve scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we’re bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Valentine’s Day is the holiday perhaps most characterized by chocolate. Retail stores prod you to give away boxes full of it, your favorite website tells you what chocolate recipes are best suited for it, and sometimes, on February 14th, you just want to sit on the couch with your friends eating handful after handful of it. Here are eight more great chocolate recipes from around the web (in case you haven’t had your fill).
- This chocolate cake is made with only three ingredients and is naturally sweetened with dates (i.e. this cake is magic). (Vanelja)
- Hot chocolate like you’ve never known it before in this recipe that utilizes beets (yes, beets!). (Half Baked Harvest)
- This recipe shows a seasonal side of chocolate. (Golubka)
- Bring back chocolate memories with this replica of grocery-store babka that is sure to hit the spot. (Smitten Kitchen)
- Done in under an hour (minus cooling time) and made all in one pot, this is possibly the easiest chocolate cake recipe ever. (Lady and Pups)
- Celebrate the better, bitter side of chocolate with this tart recipe. (The Vanilla Bean Blog)
- Basic Rice Krispie treats get a chocolate, sort-of-hippie makeover in this recipe. We’re not mad. (600 Acres)
- And these white chocolate truffles with cardamom, roses, and coconut may seem fancy, but they’re actually just an easy, elegant use for your leftover chocolate. (Lab Noon)
Still not tired of chocolate? Share your favorite cocoa recipes in the comments!
This article was written by Sarah E Daniels from Food52 and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.