Remember last week when we told you that the editors would be on call to help solve any and all Thanksgiving questions that come up next week?
(In case you missed it, from next Tuesday to the end of Thanksgiving, the editors will be on call most waking hours—9 A.M. EST through 9 P.M. on Tuesday, 9 A.M. through 11 P.M. on Wednesday; 7 A.M. onward on Thursday—making sure questions on the Hotline get answered in 10 minutes or less.)
Well, surprise! It’s not just us—we’re bringing a few special guests to help, too. Read on to find out when you can ask Dorie Greenspan that cookie question, or Mark Bittman how to save your tofurkey, over on the Hotline:
- 11 A.M. to 12 P.M.—Dorie Greenspan, expert baker and fount of cookie knowledge, author of Dorie’s Cookies
- 12:30 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.—Deborah Madison, produce whisperer and author of The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
- 2 P.M. to 3 P.M.—Dan Souza and Molly Birnbaum, co-editors of Cook’s Science, the new book out from America’s Test Kitchen
- 10 A.M. to 11 A.M.—Mark Bittman, the man who taught us how to cook everything—and now, with his new book—how to bake everything.
- 11 A.M. to 12 P.M—Rose Levy Beranbaum, legendary baker and author of The Baking Bible
- 12 P.M. to 1 P.M.—Meathead Goldwyn, barbecue whisperer and author of Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling
- 4 P.M. to 5 P.M.—Mollie Katzen, pro-vegetable author of The Heart of the Plate: Vegetarian Recipes for a New Generation
- 5 P.M. to 6 P.M.—Virginia Willis, an authority on all things Southern and author of Lighten Up, Y’All: Classic Southern Recipes Made Healthy and Wholesome
- 7 P.M. to 9 P.M.—Amanda & Merrill, our co-founders! (and co-authors of A New Way to Dinner)
- 8 A.M. to 9 A.M.—Diana Henry, one of Britain’s most beloved food writers, author of Simple
Get ready, get set, try and stump them!
This article was written by Lindsay-Jean Hard from Food52 and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.