If you have been contemplating enrolling in college courses this fall but you’re not quite sure where to start, now is the perfect time to explore your options. Stratford University is holding an open house July 14th at all 7 Stratford University campus locations, from 10 am to 2 pm. During the open house, you will be able to:
- Meet our friendly Campus Presidents and Program Directors
- Tour the campus and visit classroom laboratories
- Get your transcripts evaluated
- Talk to our resourceful Career and Student Services Teams
- Discuss payment & possible financial aid options
At Stratford University, our mission is to prepare students for rewarding careers through quality educational programs that meet the changing needs of employers and the community. With this goal in mind, the University offers a variety of certificate, diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, and graduate programs in emerging and high employment demand fields.
At our open house, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with our Campus Presidents and Program Directors and learn about the different degree programs Stratford University has to offer. We offer Associates, Bachelors, and Masters degrees in the following programs:
- School of Business Administration
- School of Computer Science and Information Technology
- School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
The School of Business Administration offers a variety of business administration degrees, with special emphasis on the fundamentals of business, including principles, theory, and standard business practices to help promote your long-term success. You will learn the essential categories of contemporary business trends, case studies, and professional development courses to catapult your marketability in today’s competitive business industries.
Our School of Computer Science and Information Technology focuses on technical skills and theories applied to hardware and software. We are a Microsoft IT Academy and belong to Microsoft Dreamspark.
Our Hospitality and Culinary Arts program prepares students for the evolving demands of the hospitality and culinary arts professions with a foundation for lifelong learning that is necessary for career advancement.
The Health Sciences program at Stratford seeks to prepare compassionate and patient-centered healthcare professionals for rewarding careers in areas of medical assisting, pharmacy technology, medical insurance, billing and coding, healthcare administration and health information management.
Stratford’s School of Nursing is designed to prepare our graduates for the nursing profession, leadership roles, and subsequent graduate study. The program emphasizes innovation; science and theory of nursing; advancing the use of emerging healthcare technology; and a commitment to producing dedicated patient advocates.
Stratford University’s Career Services department will be available at the open house to discuss your future career goals and answer any questions you may have. Career Services offers assistance with:
- Resume Review
- Jobs Leads
- Interview Prep and Role Play
- Career Development
- Career Fairs
- Alumni Career Support
Career Services also work with employers to match qualified graduates with open employment opportunities. The goal of Career Services is to: help every student and graduate discover and achieve their full potential in a chosen career field; and provide a qualified talent pipeline for those who employ our students and graduates. Career Services helps graduates and soon-to-be graduates with resume building in order for them to successfully gain employment.
If you have questions regarding financial aid, representatives from our Student Financial Services will be available to discuss all of your financial aid options. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service and financial counseling to new students, continuing students and alumni.
We will assist you with the following processes and more:
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid (including Federal student loans and grants)
- Apply for Private student loans (non-Federal)
- Apply for corporate reimbursement and vocational rehabilitation benefits
- Coordinate with the Military Student Office for all VA and TA benefit payments
- Coordinate with the International Student Office to make certain that you remain in-status
- Set up deferred payment plans (if other sources of aid does not cover your educational costs)
- Comply with all University policies and procedures
Come and see what all the excitement is about. This is a free, one day only event. We will have giveaways and you may come and go as you please. There will be a full staff of resources to answer any and all questions you may have about your fall semester opportunities. Our open house event is open at all of our campus locations:
- Alexandria, VA (Eisenhower Ave)
- Baltimore, MD (Little Italy)
- Falls Church, VA (Tysons Corner)
- Newport News, VA (Oyster Point)
- Glen Allen, VA (Short Pump)
- Virginia Beach, VA (S. Independence Blvd)
- Woodbridge, VA (Potomac Mills)
Come see us and learn about all the opportunities Stratford University has to offer! See you at open house!